Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged and Tagged Again

OK Thank you Beverly, if I didn't love you I might take this personally, but seeing my lack of posts this is a good opportunity for me to get back in the swing...here goes!
Type only one word for each answer:

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your significant other?here
3. Your hair? rooty
4. Your mother? dead
5. Your father? dead
6. Your favorite thing? visual
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? skinny
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your fear? stagnate
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? patient
15. Muffins/donuts? muffins
16. One of your wish list items? apple
17. Where you grew up? worldwide
18. The last thing you did? drove
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV?visual
21. Your pet? obese
22. Your computer? adictive
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? no
26. Favorite pastime? goofing
27. Something you're not wearing? hat
28. Favorite Store? walmart
29. Your summer? HOT
30. Your favorite color? purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? unknown
33. Who will re-post this? unknown

FOUR THINGS
34. Four places I go over and over? church, Walmart, school, home
35. Four people who e-mail me? Beverly, Cellia, Louanne, Amy
36. Four of my favorite foods? sushi , chocolate, Mexican, bacon
37. Four places I would like to be right now? here, Hawaii, Busy Beads , bed
38. Four people I tag? , Cellia, Louanne , Tamara

3 comments:

Stuart Little said...

Yea Liz! you have a blog! I just have to say I want to be in Hawaii right now too.

Unknown said...

Your favorite color is purple??? What happened to slime green!

liz said...

I love both of them equally- I could say black is my favorite but black is not a color....with a whole rainbow to choose from how can you just settle on one so I settle for how I feel that day!