Monday, November 10, 2008

My New High Tech Life!

I realize that my blogging has reached an all time low and it makes me feel inept.  I remember in days, not so long ago, I seemed to have significantly more time than I do now.  That is strange because I am still at the same job in the same place...how did I do it before? Well never mind there is no help for that, but let me share the Coolest thing I have recently added to my life...an i phone!  Yep, I now have one and it scares me to say it because I am afraid that someone will want to come and take it a way form me. You know that the prices have gone down and the   i phone is now cheaper than many other types of phones- but above and beyond that I LOVE IT! If you have an opportunity to play with one, do! My i phone has an i pod in it along with a GPS. I can access my face page, my email, and if I could figure out what my user name is for blogger I could be blogging from it...you just can't believe it. This phone has 16 gigs of memory and runs with 3 gigs. It is fast and fun and did I mention that I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooh, it looks so pretty...

Don't you love new toys?

aurora said...

Those are so amazing! I am glad that you have a new toy. ☺