Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sumertime












I don't know how this summer has been for you but around here it has been a hoot! Let's see...we

  • Finally received and planted our upside-down tomatoes.
  • I learned how to use Photo Story instead of Blogging for an in-service.
  • Got turned on to the Wii culture.
  • Visited Carrie in Pensacola, Florida.
  • Got to bead in the mountains with the most fabulous women.
  • Jared got married to lovely Skylar.
  • Got to help out behind the scenes at Lauren Boarders Wedding.
  • Got to helped with other Hospice Volunteers to create a paper quilt.
  • Went to see the Emma Smith Story in Nashville.
  • Started a Low Glycemic Diet.
  • Learned and started to text and blog
  • Went back to school....

I am sure there are many more things that I will be glad to add later but for now here we are. And what did you do on Your summer vacation?


3 comments:

aurora said...

Looks like you had a wonderful summer. ♥
Ours was fun and busy-- and now it is over, sniff, sniff.

The Borders said...

Sounds like a great summer! I'm interested in learning about the upside down tomatoes.

liz said...

the company is called Topsy Turvy or something close....they sent the "sock" thing out about a month after we were suppose to plant...so far no blooms-did I tell you I had 2 black thumbs!