Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Things

8 TV shows I love:
1. House! Just love the mean old pill popping genius doctor-teacher.
2. Bones! Intellegent, beautiful and toally a science nerd! She's got some kinda jewelry!
3. Craig Ferguson-(sp?) Just love him...I KNOW!!!!!!
4. The Sunday Morning Show (ch. 5) there is always a segment that makes me cry.
5.Antiques Roadshow- brush up on your skills...find a treasure!
6.The Mentalist- it's a new one but I do like it.
7. CSI Las Vegas- I'd take a road trip with Gill Gresham!
8. Oprah- yup got to say I have learned a great deal from the girl...
8 things that happened today....
1. Had a Mamogram (oh joy oh fun!)nothing compares to having to act as if it is totally normal for your breast to be whinched up in the death grip of a large x-ray machine.
2. Missed my second 1st appointment with Dr. Pettel.
3. Met Clarksville High School's Art Teacher at Busy Beads. She gets $30 per student and actually has regular classes and no recess!
4. Started reading Twilight while waiting for my mamogram.
5.Started with Nutri-System-That's right cracked out the box of stuff and tried like the dickens to eat right.
6.Made the decision to NOT go to Greenvile but to poke around in Guthrie, Henrietta, possiblity Pleasent View.
7.Got to deliver all the terrible, addictive, fattening food to Brittanny
8.Went shopping for all the little do-das that I need to put my diet into action.


8 things I'm looking forward to....
1. Losing 60 lbs!
2. Buying new clothes to go with al my old favorites
3.Making some jewelry and finishing Twilight....oh yeah I'm also pretty excited about Angie Woodall's Fly Lady classes! There's a raspberry to all of you who would not touch my plead for help in class room organization!\
4. Finishing this thing and going to bed.
5. Going back to Hawaii someday!
6. When I realize what I have done wrong.\
7. Wearing fall clothes
8.Becoming all I can be.
8 people to tag-Who made up this stuff?

1.Louanne Brown
2.Mary Melton
3. Cellia Scott
4. Laurie Knight
5 Sarah Anderson
6. Mrs. Anna
7. Carrie wood
8.Abby Francis

There now It is done and so am I ....gone to bed.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand about the comments (or lack thereof). I wait and wait and no one comments and I feel dejected, rejected, and completely boring and lame. So, here's a comment just for you!

Good luck with Twilight. It was okay. Totally screwed w/ my hot tub relaxing. I finished the book, went to sit in the hot tub--was relaxing there leaning back w/ my eyes closed as usual--and all I could envision was...oh, wait, you just started. Don't want to spoil anything.

Good luck with NutriSystem and the weight loss. You know Darrell tried it a couple of years ago. I think he called it an acquired taste. ;-)

I thought about Greenville yesterday morning when I realized it was a holiday Monday. I volunteer for treasure hunting with you--even bought a small purse and new tennis shoes so I'd be ready!

Lauren said...

I love Antiques Roadshow! I could watch that for hours.

I never used to get comments either (and I still don't get many sometimes. But I decided blogging was for me and not other people, so now I just do it because I love it.

So how's Twilight so far?

liz said...

Thanks girls - I appreciate the kind words- you know Lauren I agree with you about the selfish nature of blogging...the same can be said of Art- but there are times when you call out for help or just an affirmation and the silence leaves you dejected! Thanks for letting me know you are there!

6L's said...

awww, you read my tag...now i don't feel rejected either! :)

Unknown said...

BTW, I have the FlyLady's book if you want to borrow it.