Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Day "Under My Belt"



Drum roll.....Cymbals ta da!
I got through the first day with nutrisystem....but I don't think my dress size has changed. Darn I guess this is going to take some commitment-pooh! Well I hardest thing I had to do was to resist the temptation to snack mostly allday. Of course after the sun went down it just got a LOT harder! I am just such a stress eater and I don't know exactly what I am stressed out about must be that I am on nutrisystem- humm no wonder they are so successful. Here is my new best buddy- Don't leave home without it....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats on day one! I have a hard time not snacking either, though mine is more from boredom than stress. I am with you--I wish I could drop a dress size in one day! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Good luck--my fingers are still crossed. You should try it--a lot harder to snack with your fingers crossed! However, you are very adept with chopsticks, so it might not be much of a challenge for you.