Thursday, October 2, 2008

There is a Quilt on my Ceiling!



This is the world I live in most of my time...here is a picture of my classroom....more specifically the ceiling of my classroom. There have been times when I thought this room was sort of cold...not any more- I have got a patch work quilt on my ceiling! Each tile is the work of two students collaboration. We pluck them from the ceiling turn them over clean them paint them white and then do a back ground color, then it is off to the idea library to get a new idea....here have a look!


Next we start in the chairs!

5 comments:

The Borders said...

This is really the neatest thing I have ever seen.

Shazza said...

Can I have you do the ceiling in my office???

liz said...

Sure Shazza! You are so funny! Could I bring the 8th grade with me? Maybe it would be easier to just send a token tile....

Anonymous said...

That is so neat..The ceiling awesome!!

liz said...

Thanks Marlena! That's high praise coming from someone as creative as you are!